Ci's wireless engineering services supply our customers with the necessary engineering expertise and design tools to successfully implement their wireless solution. We will assist you with the planning and deployment of your technology migration paths. In addition, our engineers will create a deployment plan that facilitates the most strategic use of your budget while successfully meeting your technology needs.
Our wireless engineering will support you with a complete suite of services including:
- Discovery, analysis and understanding of existing system and operations
- Design options for your optimal wireless solution needs
- Deployment of the designed systems
- System testing
- Integration of the wireless solution with any existing systems
- In-building RF coverage analysis and design
Our project management services are available during any stage of your project, from concept to the commissioning of operations. Our main goal is to deliver an efficient and cost effective solution.
All of our project managers are PMP-certified with years of experience in the field. They will deliver comprehensive solutions using the most current methodologies, procedures, databases and project tracking tools available in the industry. By working closely with you during the planning stage, our program management personnel will create the optimum solution while addressing all of your key project components.
Ci's field service team works with our customers to provide ongoing support and maintenance. Backed by our experienced team of engineers, system technicians, and managers, Ci can offer a full range of support services to ensure the seamless operation of new and existing systems including:
- 24 x 7 remote monitoring
- 24 x 7 on-call support
- Tier 2 support for local staff or self-maintained
- Local presence and system/operational management